Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm Back!!

It feels good to be back. I get so frustrated with myself that I let over a year go without blogging. I love the memories we have from the times that I did blog, so it's my goal to keep at it this year. I am not planning on doing a specific picture a day, or even blogging daily, so I moved back over to this spot - My Soul Is Full

My Soul Is Full....the thing is, many times this year I didn't feel that way. 2012 wasn't the best year for us, it had some hard moments. I will share more about that later. And 2013 has the potential to bring some more obstacles our way. I hope that seeing the words My Soul Is Full on a regular basis will remind me that no matter what we are going through, to let the blessings fill me up! We have so much to be thankful for, so many blessings, and I hope this coming year to make sure I stay focused on those blessings a little more.

All that being said, there is one problem! The two computers that have all my pictures on them are each in different states, and I currently am in neither of those states. So, until I return to Springfield this coming weekend it's probably going to be quite around here...but I promise, I will be back! 
m
So for now, I leave you with a little glimpse of our Christmas. Happy New Year Friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment